April 19, 2011

the end of summer


NBD

cone of shame

Brunswick Laneway Harvest


1/ My housemate & the dogs all perched on my bed. A saturday morning (wine & beer bottles remain from a wee party I'd accidentally hosted in my room the night before - I dont usually drink in bed, I swear!).

2/ Bruschetta. Yum. I ate a whole lot of it this summer, always with tomatoes from my garden.

3/ The Peach. Doing what she does best (ie. living a life of luxury & looking cute).

4/ Nu. Sporting The Cone of Shame (skin allergies) whilst practicing her whistful gaze.

5/ Maggie. Crylaughing after posing for this set of photos.

6/ Fruit & Vege. Picked while walking the back laneways of Brunswick & used to make jam / feed folks for my birthday dinner.

7/ Frank. Feeling snoozey.

27 comments:

  1. i love the atmosphere of your images!
    what has happened to that little poochie!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what blueistheteacher said. Love lve love your photos, i adore the third photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you want your face up there too, snooky bear?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh boy, I always think you hate having your photo up here so avoid it as much as possible! but now... maybe ill start a whole blog dedicated to you? itll be an instant hit! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plus I think we have had the conversation about 10 times with me saying its not true - now delete all my comments cause I sound like a crazy person AND I AM A CRAZY today!!!!11

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Well there you go. Maggie was gettin all up in my grill about never being on here too, hence todays photo. You guuuuuuuys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it here!!! Particularly the newspaper reading dogs, my whippet would be very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are so perfect! love love love them, especially the first.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol - "the cone of shame" and "wistful gaze"

    these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful pictures! I love all the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your photos always have some sort of strange hypnotic quality that never fails to draw people in. I love it so much! To the title of the post, I was confused briefly because I forgot you were from down under :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. The dog pics are beautiful! I love how in the first one it looks like your housemate and one of the doggies are both yawning = cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great set of pictures as always. Love the first one, but I am happy to hear that you don't usually drink in / beside your bed. I was confused for about a second when I looked at the pictures for the first time ;)
    And the bruschetta looks delicious!! Mmh!
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like your photos so much!can you share how do you make it looks like a bit reminiscent?

    ReplyDelete
  16. there is such warmth in these photos, i love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your photos are beautiful! I especially love the first one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails