June 30, 2010

zomer
















Last weekend should have been my last in the Netherlands (wow?!), but word on the street said that the ghentleman and lady were hoarding a small stash of that genovese pesto I'd heard so much about. It is rumours such as these that a lady such as myself must investigate. And so I did.

The low-countries have been treating me uncharacteristically well this week, with day after day of glorious sunshine. As such this entry will too remain uncharacteristically snark free- Im not even going to poke fun at the above 'beach'! Gent is a really nice city, those Belgians seem a pretty swell bunch, Mojito's rule & the Pesto really was amazing. The end.

5 comments:

  1. I love the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 5th photo the best! They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Film photos always have a style of their own! You are such a talented photographer! I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails